If you are faced with a claim, you can rely on CL&P Assurances to support you.
Even at the most difficult times, our fast response and clear guidance helps our customers get back on their feet.
If you’re worried about a situation that could lead to a claim, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be able to talk you through your concerns and identify the best course of action.
Before you contact us
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent further loss or damage, recover lost property and minimise the claim.
- Do not discuss, accept, negotiate, pay, settle, admit or deny any claim before speaking to us.
- In the event of any loss or damage caused by malicious persons such as thieves, vandals or rioters, contact the police immediately and get a crime reference number.
- Check your policy documents to find out what's covered and what excess is payable.
- Finally, before contacting us, please make sure you have your policy number to hand along with any other relevant information that you may need to refer to.
How to make a claim
It's important to tell us about a potential claim as early as possible.
You can call or email us :
At CL&P Assurances, we give you the protection you need so that you can grow your business.
We have business insurance for:
small businesses – and van insurance too, for business or personal use.
We can help you identify and explain the various types of insurance coverage, both necessary and required in France for contractors who conduct business here. Every contractor who builds in France, whether his project concerns a new development or a renovation must be insured against decennial liability.