If you are faced with a claim, you can rely on CL&P Assurances to support you.
Even at the most difficult times, our fast response and clear guidance helps our customers get back on their feet.
If you’re worried about a situation that could lead to a claim, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be able to talk you through your concerns and identify the best course of action.
Before you contact us
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent further loss or damage, recover lost property and minimise the claim.
- Do not discuss, accept, negotiate, pay, settle, admit or deny any claim before speaking to us.
- In the event of any loss or damage caused by malicious persons such as thieves, vandals or rioters, contact the police immediately and get a crime reference number.
- Check your policy documents to find out what's covered and what excess is payable.
- Finally, before contacting us, please make sure you have your policy number to hand along with any other relevant information that you may need to refer to.
How to make a claim
It's important to tell us about a potential claim as early as possible.
You can call or email us :